See All Brands
We offer FREE shipping on all domestic orders placed on our website to the 48 contiguous states, with no minimum order size or special exceptions. Here at Crucial Vacuum we understand that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we strive to process your order as soon as possible. Most products are shipped the same or next day.
***Please contact us for a shipping quote for Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Accessories & Related Products
Add to Wishlist
Larger Image |
Roll over image to magnify
Vacuum Belt fits Hoover T-series Vacuum Cleaner with the following text on the vacuum belt MS 12.8X457 056 1024 B. This belt Replaces Hoover Part # 562289001, AH20065. When purchasing a new belt for models with brushroll On/Off Mode (meaning you have a Brush roll shut off pedal that makes it easy to go from carpet to hard floors), find the Flat Belt here - Hoover Part Number 562289001 or AH20065.
These are high quality, durable long-life belts - They will NOT stretch.. They are flat and feel kind-of like a tough rubber material, which help the belt live longer so you don't have to replace it as much as traditional belts.
If your belt says "MS 12.8X457 (in white lettering) 056 1024 B (red lettering)" then this is the vacuum cleaner belt you need.
Designed to fit the following Hoover Windtunnel T-Series Rewind Vacuum Cleaners:
Changing Your Hoover Vacuum Belt
1) Unplug the vacuum from electricity
2) With lettering on outside of belt, slide new belt over motor shaft.
3) Push other end of belt through belt guide and over metal pully, then slip around area of brushroll without bristles.
4) With belt in place, pull and side brushroll into nozzle making sure that the brushroll end caps are in the correct orientation.
5) Reposition bottom plate, aligning the three tabs along the front edge of nozzle guard with the three slots in nozzle. Rotate back into position. Slide red lower latch to lock position, and rotate red upper latch clockwise to secure bottom plate.