2-in-1 Electric Wine Bottle Opener & Preserver. Foil Cutter & 2 Stoppers Included! Battery type: Ni-MH, rechargeable, AA size. Voltage: 4.8V (4 batteries of 1.2V). Adapter Input: 120V AC 60 Hz 3W. Adaptor Output: 7.5V DC, 80mA. Charging Time: Approximately 15 hours. When fully charged your wine bottle opener can be used to open or preserve approximately 25 to 30 wine bottles in one single charge. The foil cutter and bottle stoppers can be stored at the base of the charging unit. By removing the oxygen from the bottle, the wine preserver will prevent the early oxidation of the wine which dulls and damages the taste of the wine (red wines especially).
How To Operate Your Electric Wine Bottle Opener:
1. Place the bottle opener end on top of the wine bottle, making sure that the wine opener remains as upright as possible at all times.
2. Hold the electric wine bottle opener firmly and depress the down button. The corkscrew spiral will turn in a clockwise directions, enter the cork and gradually remove the cork from the bottle.
3. Lift the wine bottle opener up and away from the bottle. To remove the cork, depress the up button. The spiral will turn a counterclockwise directions and release the cork.
How To Operate Your Electric Wine Preserver:
1. Insert a wine stopper into the neck of the opened wine bottle.
2. Place the bottle on a flat, stable surface and position the electric wine preserver end of the application on top of the wine stopper.
3. Hold the electric wine bottle preserver firmly and press the appliance down against the wine stopper. The pump activation ring is pressed on, the wine preserver's internal part will start pumping the air out and gradually removes the air from the bottle while the stopper prohibits the air from reentering the bottle.
4. The wine preserver stops automatically after 20 seconds. Do not release the pressure on the wine stopper until the wine preserver stops.
5. Lift the wine bottle preserver up and away from the bottle.