High quality filter kit for the Honeywell HHT-011 air purifiers includes 1 HEPA Filter and 1 washable and reusable odor reducing air purifier pre-filter that fits Honeywell Model HHT-011 Compact Air Purifiers. Compare To Filter Part # HRF-B2C (HRFB2C), 3811-350, 16216, 30LB1620XB2, HRF-C1.
Fits the following Honeywell models»
- The pre-filter material contains activated carbon for odor control.
- It helps absorb harmful household gases from carpet, building materials, furniture, etc. Captures larger particles such as dust, lint, pet hair and fur.
- Designed To Fit ALL Honeywell HHT-011 (HHT011) Compact Air Purifiers.
- Pre-Filter measures 15 Inches length by 4 1/2 inches wide.
- For optimal performance, we suggest you replace filters approximately every three months.
- How to Maintain Your Stage 1 Washable Crucial Vacuum Particle Pre-Filter for the Honeywell HHT-011 Compact Air Purifier:
- Our stage one particle pre-filter helps pick up large airborne particles that enter the rear grill. Our pre-filter can be periodically removed and shaken to clean it. Alternatively, it can be rinsed by hand under warm water. The the pre-filter air dry completely before inserting back into the unit.
- How to Install Honeywell HHT-011 Compact Air Purifier Pre-Filter & HEPA Filter:
- - Turn-off and unplug the air purifier. While pressing on the notches along the rear grill, pull the grill towards you and remove it. Gently pull the Pre-filter forward. Also pull the HEPA filter from the notches inside the air purifier.
- - Place back the new air purifier pre-filter and the new HEPA Filter and place and snap the Honeywell HHT-011 Compact Air Purifier filter grill into place.
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Vacuum/Crucial Air. This is not a Honeywell® OEM product and is not covered under any Honeywell® manufacturer's warranty. The Honeywell® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Honeywell® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.