High quality replacement Style 8 and Style 14 HEPA filter replaces Bissell part number 3091, 203-6608, 2036608, 470856, FX-HVF090.
Fits the following Bissell models»
- Fits Lift-Off Multi Cyclonic models: 18Z6, 3750H, 3750M, 3750R, 3750T, 6801, 89Q9P, 89Q92, 89Q93, 89Q94, 89Q96, 89Q97, 89Q9D, 89Q9K, 89Q9R
- Fits Lift-Off Revolution models: 3750, 3760, 37601, 37602, 37604, 37605, 37606, 37607, 37608, 3760H, 3760J, 3760P, 3760R, 3760T, 3760V, 4220, 42209, 4220P, 6595, 6595P, 6850, 6860H, 6860X
- Fits Momentum models: 3910, 39102, 39103, 39105, 39106, 3910F, 3910H, 3910R, 3910T, 6390W, 82G71, 82G72, 82G74, 82G7H
- Fit Pet Hair models: 3920, 39209, 3920C, 3920G, 3920M, 3920R, 87B4, 87B42, 87B43, 87R4Y
- Fits PowerClean, PowerGlide, PowerGroom models: 16N56, 3540S, 92L31, 92L3R, 92L3P, 1044, 4104, 41041, 4104R, 4104W, 92L31
- Fits Velocity model: 3990, 3990R, 6393, 3950, 39509, 3950F, 75B21
We’ve Got Bissell Filter Style 8 and Style 14 For Sale
From time to time, you’ll need to replace the filter on your vacuum in order to return it to its best possible operating condition. It sure beats vacuuming with a machine that doesn’t really suck up any dirt.
After lots of wear-and-tear and sucking up dirt, dust and other debris on your floors, your filters are bound to get clogged and deteriorate over time. When you notice that your vacuum isn’t working as powerfully as it did when you first took it out of the box, it might be time to take a look under the hood and see whether you need to replace your filters.
If you’re looking for a replacement Bissell filter style 8 or style 14, Crucial Vacuum has you covered. We design and build replacement Bissell filters in our own warehouses. Since we don’t outsource those responsibilities, we’re able to offer our products at substantially discounted prices — something you’ll certainly notice when you browse our website.
Install Your Bissell Filter Style 8 With Ease
Our replacement Bissell style 8 and style 14 filters are incredibly easy to install, so you’ll be able to get to work in no time. Once you replace your old filter, you might even be surprised at how much better your vacuum cleaner works. You’ll be able to get a deeper, more thorough clean in a shorter period of time.
While OEM parts might be nice and all, there’s really no sense in spending any more money than you absolutely have to on replacement parts. The mission of Crucial Vacuum is quite clear: We strive to deliver high-quality replacement Bissell filters at prices that can’t be found anywhere else. Check out our price-match guarantee and kick back and relax with the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re getting the best deal possible.
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Vacuum. This is not a Bissell® OEM product and is not covered under any Bissell® manufacturer's warranty. The Bissell® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Bissell® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.