This is a High Quality Flexible Hose Assembly Designed To Fit Dyson DC17 Vacuum Cleaners. Compare to Part # 911645-07, 911645-02, 911645-04.Designed & Engineered By Crucial Vacuum. Stretches up to 6 times it's own length, and includes both hose cuffs, including the end which attaches to the vacuum cleaner, as well as the end that you hold when using the attachments. Full money back guarantee on size, fit and quality of this OEM grade replacement part.
This Hose fits Dyson DC17 Animal, DC17 Asthma & Allergy, DC17 Total Clean Dyson Part Numbers 911645-07, 911645-02, 911645-04, and 911645-05. Generic.
Directions for Replacing your Dyson DC17 vacuum hose
1) Pull the telescopic extension wand upwards until it releases from the handle.
2) Remove the vacuum hose from the wand by pressing on the RED release button
3) Lay your DC17 vacuum flat on the floor, canister dust bin assembly facing down. Remove the u-bend hose from the back of the unit. You will need a quarter to unlock the u-bend hose.
4) From the bottom, pull hose down, this will take some force.
5) Once the old hose is out, insert the new hose, grey part first. Pull the hose all the way until the black end fits snugly into the holder.
6) Replace the u-bend connection. Make sure to lock it in place with your handy dandy quarter.
7) Snap the handle back on to the hose and reattach the handle to the vacuum
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Vacuum. This is not a Dyson® OEM product and is not covered under any Dyson® manufacturer's warranty. The Dyson® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Dyson® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.