- Fits Hoover Bagged PowerMAX, Bagged Widepath, Breathe Easy, Caddy Vac, Dimension, Dirt FINDER (not Self-Propelled), Elite, Fold Away, Futura, Fusion, Hoover Bagless, Preferred, Runabout, Soft and Light, Soft Guard, Sprint Cyclonic Bagless Uprights
- Fusion Cyclonic Bagless Upright U5180900, U5180950
- Mach 3 Cyclonic Bagless Upright U5180910, UH70005B
- Elite® Rewind Bagless Upright U5507900, U5509900, U52719RM, U52729RM
- Fold Away Upright U5162906, U5172900, U5175950, U5179906, U5162911, U5164900, U5165900
- EmPower Bagless Upright U5265900, U5265955, U5268970, U5269900, U5269955
- Soft and Light Supreme U4266930
- Breathe Easy Upright U5104900
- TurboPower 3100 Fold Away Upright: U5167900, U5167950, U5175900, U5170900, U5135900
- Runabout Upright U5173900, U5173950, U5023900
Looking for Replacement Hoover Elite Rewind Belts?
To ensure you’re getting your floors as clean as possible when you vacuum, you need to make sure the belts that attach to your brush roll are in tip-top shape. Because just like any other piece of equipment, after repeated use, the components in your vacuum cleaner wear down. Without proper upkeep, that means you stand to spend twice the amount of time you used to get your floors half as clean.
From time to time, you’ll need to replace your Hoover Elite Rewind belts to make sure that your brush rollers are removing the deepest dirt and dust from your carpets and floors.
When it comes to replacing your vacuum cleaner’s belts, generally speaking, you have two choices: You could either go with an OEM replacement part that gets the job done and carries a heavy price tag, or you could go with a generic replacement component and save significantly on costs without compromising on quality.
Free Shipping & Subscription Discounts
At Crucial Vacuum, we’re committed to providing our customers with the best replacement vacuum cleaner parts at prices that can’t be found anywhere else. In addition to that, we offer free shipping to all of our customers based in the United States.
We don’t think you should have to pay an exorbitant amount of money to keep your home clean. Because you’re going to need to replace your Hoover Elite Rewind belts from time to time, you might want to consider signing up for our subscription service to receive an additional five percent off your order.
If you’re looking for a replacement Hoover Elite Rewind belt, you’ve come to the right place. Place your order today on our easy-to-use website and restore your vacuum cleaner to its optimal working condition. Believe us — your floors will thank you!