Crucial Air Filter Fits All Filter Queen Defender Air Cleaners using 8" tall filters. Compare to D360, AM4000, RAC4000, 7500 & DP360. Measures approximately 8 H x 7 1/2 ID x 11 1/4 OD.
- 1. Always unplug your unit before removing your filter. Place the unit on its side and remove the retaining nut on the bottom.
- 2. Take the top off of the unit.
- 3. Remove the filters from the unit.
- 4. Place your new filter back into the unit.
- 5. Replace the units top.
- 6. Place the unit on its side to place the retaining nut back into its place.
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Air. This is not a Filter Queen® OEM product and is not covered under any Filter Queen® manufacturer's warranty. Please check your manufacturer’s warranty with regard to the use of non-OEM parts. Crucial Air provides no warranty or guarantee with regard to the product or its compatibility with your Filter Queen® product. Any use of Crucial Air non-OEM products in your Filter Queen® product is done at your own risk. The Filter Queen® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Filter Queen® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.