Electric Wine Bottle Opener. Cover functions as a built in foil cutter. Approximate Charge time: 10 hours. While charging the LED charge indicator will keep glittering, when fully charged it will stop.
Removing Your Foil Cutter:
1. Initial position the downward arrow mark should be aiming at "CLOSE".
2. Turn foil cutter in a counterclockwise direction.
3. Turning until the downward arrow mark is aiming at "OPEN" then lift the foil cutter so it will separate from the wine opener.
How to Remove the Foil Seal:
1. Place foil cutter onto the opening of the wine bottle.
2. Press the moving part of the foil cutter and turning it 180 degrees.
How To Operate Your Electric Wine Opener:
1. Place the bottle opener end on top of the wine bottle, making sure that the wine opener remains as upright as possible at all times.
2. Hold the electric wine bottle opener firmly and depress the down button. The corkscrew spiral will turn in a clockwise directions, enter the cork and gradually remove the cork from the bottle.
3. Lift the wine bottle opener up and away from the bottle. To remove the cork, depress the up button. The spiral will turn a counterclockwise directions and release the cork.