This is a High Quality 2-Pack Exhaust Filter Set Designed To Fit Hoover Flair S2200, S2220 Vacuum Cleaners. Compare To Hoover Flair Filter Part # 59136022. This filter is also known as the final filter. We recommend to change your filters every 3 to 6 months for optimal performance and the extended life of your vacuum cleaner. Designed & Engineered By Crucial Vacuum
Changing Your Exhaust Filter:
1. Filter is Located on the Side of Your Hoover Flair Vacuum Cleaner.
2. Make sure your vacuum is unplugged.
3. Press down on grill tab and remove grill and filter
4. Remove the filter and replace with our quality exhaust filter.
5. Place filter grill back into place. Align with grill slots. It will snap into place.
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Vacuum. This is not a Hoover® OEM product and is not covered under any Hoover® manufacturer's warranty. The Hoover® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Hoover® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.