This is a replacement exhaust filter fits the following Hoover Flair Vacuum Cleaner models: S2200, S2220. Replaces Hoover Exhaust Flair Stick Filter Part # 59136022.
The Exhaust filter, also known as final filter, assists in returning clean air to the room. The filter is located on the side of the cleaner body. When it becomes dirty, it must be replaced. Replace with this hoover filter, part number 59136-022
How to change filter:
1) Disconnect Hoover Flair Vacuum Cleaner from electrical outlet.
2) To replace filter, press down on grill tab and remove grill.
3) Remove the felt filter and replace with this Hoover Flair filter.
4) Replace the filter grill, insert tabs at the bottom of the grill into the slots in the cleaner body.
5) Press on grill to snap it into position.
6) Happy Cleaning!
If your filter is old, dirty or smelly, it's time to replace it. By replacing your filter, your machine will work just like it was when you initially purchased it! Happy Cleaning.
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Vacuum. This is not a Hoover® OEM product and is not covered under any Hoover® manufacturer's warranty. The Hoover® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Hoover® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.