This is a High Quality Primary & Exhaust Filter Set Designed To Fit Hoover Flair S2200, S2220, S2201. Compare To Hoover Part # 59136022, 59136055. Designed & Engineered By Crucial Vacuum.
The Exhaust filter, also known as final filter, assists in returning clean air to the room. The filter is located on the side of the cleaner body. When it becomes dirty, it must be replaced. Replace with this hoover filter, part number 59136-022
We always suggest that you clean your filter each time you empty the dirt cup bin or else you could have loss of suction and helping in prolonging the lifetime of your Hoover Flair Cleaner Vacuum. If your filter is old, dirty or smelly, it's time to replace it. By replacing your filter, your machine will work just like it was when you initially purchased it! Happy Cleaning.
How to clean exhaust filter:
1) Press Hoover Flair Vacuum Dirt Cup Latch down and pull dust cup out
2) Remove Filter from top of cup
3) Shake dust off from filter (we suggest you do this outside)
4) Pull Filter inside out through filter frame
5) Brush the surface of filter to remove any clinging litter.
6) Wash Hoover Flair Filter. It may be washed in warm water. It must be completely dry before placing in cleaner. Do not use Hoover Flair vacuum without filter in place.
7) Push filter back through frame. Place filter on top of dirt cup and push firmly into cup.
How to change primary filter:
1) Disconnect Hoover Flair Vacuum Cleaner from electrical outlet.
2) To replace filter, press down on grill tab and remove grill.
3) Remove the felt filter and replace with this Hoover Flair filter.
4) Replace the filter grill, insert tabs at the bottom of the grill into the slots in the cleaner body.
5) Press on grill to snap it into position.
6) Happy Cleaning!
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Vacuum. This is not a Hoover® OEM product and is not covered under any Hoover® manufacturer's warranty. The Hoover® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Hoover® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility