- Fits Hoover Windtunnel Bagless models: U5753900, U5753950, U5753960, U5753980, U5760910, U5768900, U5720950, U5725960, U57009RM, U52719RM, U52729RM, U5720960, U5725900, U5752900, U5760900, C1710900U, 8147900, U8188900, U5786900, UH40020, U8187950, UH40065, UH40115CA, UH40125, UH40145B, UH40265, UH40080
- Windtunnel Self-Propelled models: U66009RM, U6630900, U6616900, U6617960, U6618900, U6632900, U6637960, U6637900, UH60000, UH60010, UH60000W
- Windtunnel Dual V Bagless models: U8140900, U6607900, U8120900
- Savvy models: U8173950, U8181900, U8181950, U8183900, U8174900, U8173900, U8151900, U8153900, U8161900, U8171900, U8172900, U8174950, U8185900, U8125960, UH40110
- Hush models: C1660900
- Empower models: U5265900, U5265955, U5268970, U5269900, U5269955, U5260900, U5260950, U5262900, U5263900, U5266950, U5268900, U5268950
- Convertible model: U8187900, EH51000
Do You Need to Change Your Hoover Empower Filter?
Did you know you’re supposed to change your vacuum cleaner filters every three to six months? This is to ensure you’re able to put your vacuum to use as it’s designed for as long a time as possible.
If you’ve recently noticed that your floors and carpets aren’t getting as clean as they used to when you use your Hoover Windtunnel, Empower or Savvy vacuum cleaners, you might want to start trying to figure out when was the last time you changed your filters.
If it’s been quite some time — or you’re not sure if you ever have — well, now is probably as good a time as any other to swap them out. Believe it or not, a change that minor could go a long way toward restoring your vacuum to its optimal working condition.
Crucial Vacuum: Prices That Can’t Be Beat
Once you’ve made the decision to replace the HEPA filter in your vacuum cleaner, you’re next going to have to decide whether to purchase an OEM replacement part or grab a generic one instead. Often, OEM parts carry noticeably high price tags due to the old-fashioned supply chains that most brand-name manufacturers refuse to change. On the other hand, generic replacement parts — such as the ones we sell — allow you to save a lot of money without compromising on quality.
If you’re looking to replace your Hoover Empower Filter, or your Savvy or Windtunnel filter for that matter, consider grabbing some of our washable, reusable and affordable replacement filters today. On top of our seriously low prices, you’ll also like the fact that we ship all orders to U.S. addresses for free. And if you think you want to get in the habit of replacing your filters more often, you might want to sign up for our subscription service, saving an extra five percent in the process.
We don’t think it makes a whole lot of sense to spend gobs of money on replacement vacuum cleaner parts. When you shop at Crucial Vacuum, you won’t.