This High Quality Roller Brush Roller is designed to fit Hoover UH70120 Windtunnel Vacuum Cleaner. Compare to Hoover Part # 303202001 and 020219001. By replacing your roller, it brings your vacuum cleaner back to life and essentially allows it to run as new. Don't forget to order your vacuum belt, you might as well since your replacing your brush roller.
When purchasing a new belt for models with brushroll On/Off Mode (meaning you can switch between barefloors and carpeting), find the Flat Belt here- Hoover Part Number 562289001 or AH20065.
When purchasing a new belt for models without brushroll On/Off Mode, ask for stretch belt - Hoover Part 38528058 or AH20080
This Brush Roller is also called Brushroll, Brush Roll, Beater Bar, Agitator, Or Distribulator Assembly.
Designed to Fit the Following Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Models:
Directions to clean roller:
1) Unplug your Hoover vacuum cleaner from electricity
2) Turn vacuum over so bottom side is facing up. Rotate red upper late counterclockwise.
3) Slide red lower latch to the unlock position.
4) Pivot out bottom plate and remove any debris and /or hair from the brushroll.
5) Reposition bottom plate, aligning the three tabs along front edge of nozzle guard with the three slots in nozzle. Rotate back into position. Slide red lower latch to lock position and rotate red upper latch clockwise.
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Vacuum. This is not a Hoover® OEM product and is not covered under any Hoover® manufacturer's warranty. The Hoover® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Hoover® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.