Gold Tone 1 Cup Reusable Coffee Filter Starter Pack. Fits Keurig Single Serve Brewing Systems. Fits Breville: BREBKC600XL & BREBKC700XL. Cusinart: SS-700 & SS-780PC. Keurig: Mini Plus B31, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Platinum B70 & Select Ultra B77. Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG1.
1. Turn the lid clockwise and open. Remove the filter basket from the filter holder.
2. Before first use wash the filter holder, lid and filter basket with warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
3. Remove the chamber assembly from your coffee maker. First life the handle of the coffee maker, then grab the outside edge of the chamber assembly with your thumb and index finger. While holding the housing firmly, push up from below with the index finger of your other hand.
4. Fill the filter basket with up to 2-1/2 tablespoons of ground coffee. Adjust to your preference.
5. Place the filter basket in the filter holder and place lid on top and turn clockwise to close.
6. Place the filter system in the chamber housing of your coffee maker. Remember you must remove the chamber assembly first.
7. IMPORTANT: There is a needle located in the roof of the pot. With your thumb and index finger pull the grommet towards the end of the needle. Do this before first use.
8. Lower the handle and the seal will close onto the lid. Brew coffee as you normally do.
9. After brewing lift the handle and remove the filter system from the coffee maker.
10. Open the filter system by turning the lid counterclockwise. Caution the filter holder and filter basket may be hot.
IMPORTANT: After brewing you must remove it and replace it with the coffee makers original K-Cup chamber assembly in order to brew a K-Cup portion pack.
11. To replace the coffee makers original K-Cup chamber assembly, lift the handler of the coffee maker and place the K-Cup chamber assembly into the K-Cup chamber housing, align the three holder tabs with the corresponding house slots, and press the holder into the housing to snap into place.
This is meant for ground coffee only. Do Not use tea leaves or hot cocoa powder.
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Vacuum/Crucial Coffee. This is not a Keurig® OEM product and is not covered under any Keurig® manufacturer's warranty. The Keurig® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Keurig® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.