2 High quality Gold Tone reusable coffee filter.
Fits the following Gold Tone models»
Click Here to Learn How to Wash Your Filter.
Fits Keurig Single Serve Brewing Systems.
- Fits Breville: BREBKC600XL & BREBKC700XL. Cusinart: SS-700 & SS-780PC. Keurig: Mini Plus B31, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Platinum B70 & Select Ultra B77. Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG1.
- Before first use, wash the filter basket with warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- 1. Fill the basket with up to 2-1/2 tablespoons of ground coffee. Do not fill higher than just below the bottom of the filter basket rim.
- 2. Place the filter basket in the filter holder, place lid on top, and turn clockwise to close.
- v3. Lower handle, seal will close onto the lid. Brew coffee as you normally do.
- 4. After brewing, lift handle and remove filter holder from the coffee maker.
- 5. Open filter holder by turning the lid counterclockwise. CAUTION: Filter holder and filter basket may be HOT!
- This filter basket is dishwasher safe. DO NOT USE: tea leaves, hot cocoa or other powered beverages.
- CLEANING: Your filter basket can be cleaned with warm soapy water and is dishwasher-safe. Be sure to securely place the filter in the dishwasher to prevent it from falling to the bottom.
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Vacuum/Crucial Coffee. This is not a Keurig® OEM product and is not covered under any Keurig® manufacturer's warranty. The Keurig® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Keurig® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.