Stainless steel cone coffee filter fits Bodum® Coffee Makers. This filter fits Bodum 8 cup pour over drip coffee brewers. This filter also fits 6, 8 & 10 cup Chemex® Coffee Makers & Hario® V60 02 & 03 coffee drippers. This filter is washable & reusable. This reusable filter lets the natural oils from your coffee through for better flavor and to provide a full-flavored coffee. Designed & Engineered by Crucial Coffee.
Items needed: Bodum®, Bodum® Filter, Grinder, Pouring Kettle, Gram Scale & Timer. »
- 1. Fill your kettle with water and bring to 205F
- 2. Adjust your grinder to a fine setting, measure & grind 24g of whole coffee beans.
- 3. Pre wet your filter & Bodum®
- 4. Put the ground coffee into the filter. Place the entire unit onto your scale and tare to 0.
- 5. Start your timer & add 100g of water, allow the coffee to bloom for 30 seconds.
- 6. When the timer hits the 1 minute take your water weight up to 400g (pouring in a circular motion).
- 7. Your Bodum® should finish draining within 4 minutes. Pour and enjoy your coffee!
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Coffee. This is not a Bodum® OEM product and is not covered under any Bodum® manufacturer's warranty. Please check your manufacturer’s warranty with regard to the use of non-OEM parts. Crucial Coffee provides no warranty or guarantee with regard to the product or its compatibility with your Bodum® product. Any use of Crucial Coffee non-OEM products in your Bodum® product is done at your own risk. The Bodum® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Bodum® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.