Here are some of our frequently asked questions. If you have a question that isn’t answered here please contact us.
DO YOU OFFER FREE RETURNS?
- We do offer free returns on all of our products
- Just follow the returns link to print out your free return label
- Once you print it out just attach it to your return package and drop it off at your local post office and they will handle the rest.
DO YOU SHIP TO CANADA?
- We do ship to Canada using the Postal Service
- There is a shipping charge of $14.95 to cover all fees in crossing the border.
HOW DO YOU SHIP OUT ORDERS?
- We use several shipping methods, it all depends on the products and weights of the items
- DHL Global mail is our major shipping method
- DHL handles the state to state transfers and than they in turn hand it off to the Postal Service for final delivery
- UPS is used for heavy weight items such as vacuums and central vacuum hoses
- Fedex SmartPost is used for the in between items such as our carpet detergents, air fresheners etc.
- Fedex also handles the state to state transfers with final delivery being handled by the Postal Service
- USPS is used for expediting all of our packages and for any reship of an order that is necessary
WHEN WILL MY BACKORDER ARRIVE?
- Back ordered items are those which our suppliers are unable to predict when they will have more in stock
- As soon as they are back in stock we will be able to ship the item to you
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I CHANGE MY FILTER?
- Most manufactures will tell you to change your filter every 3-6 months
- If you are an allergy suffer you should change them more often to prevent the filter from allowing allergens into the atmosphere
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY BRUSH ROLLER NEEDS TO BE CHANGED?
- If you are using your vacuum on a daily basis you will need to replace the brush roll much more frequently
- You can take a look at your brush roll and see how the bristles look
- If they look worn out and the bristles look loose it's time to change your brush roller
- Monthly care of your brush roller will help to keep you vacuum working properly
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY BELT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED?
- Vacuum belts should be changed out every 3 months
- Although the belt might look in great condition, it might be putting a strain on your vacuum if it is loosing grip and causing the pulley stress
MY VACUUM DOESN’T SEEM TO BE PICKING UP ANY DIRT, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
- There might be a clog in your hose
- You can try to place a quarter through the hose to see if there is a clog
- If there is a clog you can use the end of a broom stick to gently push out the clog
- Be very careful with this as you do not want to tear your hose
- If the problem doesn't seem to be a clog you may need to take a look at your belt and brush roller