Washable & Reusable Stainless Steel Disk Filter fits Toddy Cold Brew Coffee Systems. This filter allows for more oils and flavor to get through to your brew! Continue to make bitter free, acid free coffee with this washable and reusable filter that won't clog. Other filters can only be used 10-12 times, you can use this filter as many times as needed! No need to boil your filter to clean it, just give it a quick rinse and you are ready to reuse. Never drink your coffee through a polyester filter again!
- Insert the stopper into your Toddy.
- Place your stainless steel disk filter into the bottom of your Toddy.
- Add 1 cup of water
- Add 5 ounces of coarsely ground coffee (fresh coffee beans are recommended)
- Add 3 more cups of water
- Add 5 more ounces of coarsely ground coffee (fresh coffee beans are recommended)
- Top off with 3 more cups of water
- Place your Toddy in the fridge for about 8-24 hours
- Once ready to enjoy remove the stopper from the bottom and let your coffee flow through, there will be a steady stream of coffee coming through the filter.
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Coffee. This is not a Toddy® OEM product and is not covered under any Toddy® manufacturer's warranty. Please check your manufacturer’s warranty with regard to the use of non-OEM parts. Crucial Coffee provides no warranty or guarantee with regard to the product or its compatibility with your Toddy® product. Any use of Crucial Coffee non-OEM products in your Toddy® product is done at your own risk. The Toddy® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Toddy® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.