- Eureka Canister Series: 6994, 6997, 6998, 6999, 6500A, 6510A, 6975A, 6975B, 6978A, 6978B, 6978B-1, 6978B-2, 6980A, 6982A, 6982B, 6982D, 6983A, 6984A, 6984A-1, 6990A, 6991A, 6992A, 6993A, 6993B, 6993B-1, 6994A, 6996A, 6997A, 6998A, 6999A
- Eureka Air Extreme: 6500
- Oxygen Canister: 6991A, 6992A, 6994A, 6996A
- Electrolux Canister Models: EL6985A, EL6985AZ, EL6985B, EL6985BZ, EL6986A, EL6988A, EL6988BZ, EL6988D, EL6988E, EL6988EZ, EL6988EZX, EL6989A, EL6989AZ, EL4100A, EL4200A, EL7000A, EL7001A, EL7005A, EL7020A, EL7020B, EL7020BZ, EL7024A, EL7025A, EL7060A, EL7061A, EL7066A, EL7070A
- Harmony Oxygen Oxygen 3 Canister Oxygen Ultra Silencer Canisters
- All Electrolux Oxygen Clean Air Canister HEPA: EL6988A
- Electrolux Harmony Ultra Quiet Canister HEPA: EL6985a, EL6985, EL6988, #L6989, EL7000, EL7020, and EL7025 series
- Sanitaire: SP6950 and SP6952
Looking for Some New Electrolux Filter Style S & Style OX Bags?
If your Electrolux vacuum isn’t sucking up dust and debris like you know it can, chances are it’s time to replace your filter bags.
When you’re shopping for replacement Electrolux filter bags, you’re going to have to decide whether you’d prefer to spend considerably more to get OEM Style S & Style OX bags, or you want to save some money and get a set of generic replacement filter bags instead.
If you’re like most, you don’t want to spend any more money than is absolutely necessary on your vacuum cleaner. When you shop at Crucial Vacuum, you won’t have to.
Serving Customers Since 2008
Crucial Vacuum was founded in 2008 on one simple principle: Customers shouldn’t have to spend a lot of money to buy vacuum cleaner replacement parts, especially the ones they need to get on a recurring basis. When you use your Electrolux, your filter bags are going to fill up — that’s how it works. But that doesn’t mean you should be forced to spend as much as eight times more than the bags cost to make just to keep your home clean.
Rather than feeding the many hands involved in traditional supply chains, we at Crucial Vacuum do things differently. Instead of outsourcing, we design and manufacture all of our vacuum cleaner replacement parts under our own roofs. Rather than relying on retailers to sell you our products at a marked-up price, we ship them to you directly.
In other words, we’ve modernized the supply chain, cutting out all of the middlemen. In doing so, we’ve realized a lot of cost-savings, which we pass on to you. On top of our outrageously low prices, we also offer free shipping on all orders shipped to U.S. addresses. And if you sign up to receive our generic Electrolux filter bags on a subscription basis — receiving them at whatever interval is most convenient for you — you’ll receive an additional five-percent discount.
If you’re looking for replacement Electrolux filter bags, look no further than Crucial Vacuum!