4 High quality durable long life belts Hoover Elite/Legacy upright agitator Style 190 replaces belts 40201190, 38528008, 38528027, 38528040, and H33190. Keep your vacuum cleaners brushroll rotating by replacing your vacuum cleaner belt regularly.
Fits the following Hoover models»
- Fits Hoover Bagged PowerMAX, Bagged Widepath, Breathe Easy, Caddy Vac, Dimension, Dirt FINDER (not Self-Propelled), Elite, Fold Away, Futura, Fusion, Hoover Bagless, Preferred, Runabout, Soft and Light, Soft Guard, Sprint Cyclonic Bagless Uprights
- Fusion Cyclonic Bagless Upright U5180900, U5180950
- Mach 3 Cyclonic Bagless Upright U5180910, UH70005B
- Elite® Rewind Bagless Upright U5507900, U5509900, U52719RM, U52729RM
- Fold Away Upright U5162906, U5172900, U5175950, U5179906, U5162911, U5164900, U5165900
- EmPower Bagless Upright U5265900, U5265955, U5268970, U5269900, U5269955
- Soft and Light Supreme U4266930
- Breathe Easy Upright U5104900
- TurboPower 3100 Fold Away Upright: U5167900, U5167950, U5175900, U5170900, U5135900
- Runabout Upright U5173900, U5173950, U5023900
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Vacuum. This is not a Hoover® OEM product and is not covered under any Hoover® manufacturer's warranty. Please check your manufacturer’s warranty with regard to the use of non-OEM parts. Crucial Vacuum provides no warranty or guarantee with regard to the product or its compatibility with your Hoover® product. Any use of Crucial Vacuum non-OEM products in your Hoover® product is done at your own risk. The Hoover® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Hoover® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.