This is a High Quality Replacement Vacuum Roll Brush Roller & 2-Pack Stretch Belt Kit Designed To Fit Hoover UH70120 Windtunnel T-Series Vacuum Cleaners. Compare To Hoover Roller Part # 303202001 & Belt Part # 38528058, 40201160, 562932001, AH20080. Designed & Engineered By Crucial Vacuum.
Designed to Fit the Following Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Models:
Directions to clean roller:
1) Unplug your Hoover vacuum cleaner from electricity
2) Turn vacuum over so bottom side is facing up. Rotate red upper late counterclockwise.
3) Slide red lower latch to the unlock position.
4) Pivot out bottom plate and remove any debris and /or hair from the brushroll.
5) Reposition bottom plate, aligning the three tabs along front edge of nozzle guard with the three slots in nozzle. Rotate back into position. Slide red lower latch to lock position and rotate red upper latch clockwise.
Changing Your Hoover Vacuum Belt:
1) Unplug the vacuum from electricity
2) With lettering on outside of belt, slide new belt over motor shaft.
3) Push other end of belt through belt guide and over metal pully, then slip around area of brushroll without bristles.
4) With belt in place, pull and side brushroll into nozzle making sure that the brushroll end caps are in the correct orientation.
5) Reposition bottom plate, aligning the three tabs along the front edge of nozzle guard with the three slots in nozzle. Rotate back into position. Slide red lower latch to lock position, and rotate red upper latch clockwise to secure bottom plate.
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Vacuum. This is not a Hoover® OEM product and is not covered under any Hoover® manufacturer's warranty. The Hoover® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Hoover® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.