6 HEPA Filters Fits Roomba 760, 770, 780 Vacuum Cleaner Models; Replaces Roomba Part # 21899 + Free Shipping. Breathe more easily while your Roomba cleans thanks to these replacement vacuum filters designed to work with All Roomba 700 series Vacuums. Compatible with Roomba 7xx series models including Roomba 760, Roomba 770 and Roomba 780.
These filters help remove dust, dust mites, pollen and other allergens from the debris Roomba picks up. The Roomba 700 Series incorporates dual HEPA filters that help Roomba pick up and capture more dust particles and by changing your filters, you maintain Roomba's cleaning performance while reducing infiltration of dust, pollen and other allergens into the air you breathe.
How to Change your Roomba 760, 770, 780 Vacuum Cleaner Filters:
1. Remove your Roombas dust bin and open the filter compartment door.
2. Remove both filters by pushing down on the yellow filter tabs.
3. Install our new replacement filters. Make sure your replacement filters back tabs are correctly inserted into the filter opening before securing the filter into place.
4. Close your Roombas filter compartment door.
5. Re-insert your Roombas dust bin.
6. Happy Cleaning!
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Crucial Vacuum. This is not a Roomba® OEM product and is not covered under any Roomba® manufacturer's warranty. The Roomba® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Roomba® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.